The month of November has been declared Home Care and Hospice Month. During this month, New Frontier Home Care and the rest of the home care and hospice community wants to honor the millions of nurses, home care aides, therapists and social workers who make extraordinary differences for the patients, clients and families they serve. All types of caregivers play a vital role in the health care system and in homes across the nation.
An especially important week to New Frontier Home Care is Home Care Aide Week (November 12-18). We will take the time to honor all of our compassionate, tireless employees who play an invaluable role for our clients as caregivers, companions and friends.
Quick Facts about Home Care:
- In 2016 alone, home care providers traveled 7.6 billion miles to deliver services.
- Ninety percent of Americans want to age in the comfort of their own homes and home care is the preferred method of health care delivery among the disabled, elderly and chronically ill.
- Home care provides high-quality, compassionate care to more than 5 million Americans annually.
Important Weeks in November:
- 1st-4th : Home Care and Hospice Month Begins
- 5th-11th : Home Health and Hospice Heroes/Veterans
- 12th-18th : Home Care Aide Week
- 19th-25th : Giving Thanks
- 26th-30th : Legislation/Advocacy/Looking Forward
If you or aging loved ones are in need of elder care services in the Greater Houston area, please call the staff at New Frontier Home Care. We are available to answer your senior care questions! You can also fill out our “Contact Us” form on our website.
Call: (832) 602-2282
Contact Form: www.nfhcare.com/get-started
Providing care in Houston, River Oaks, The Heights, Memorial, Katy, Kingwood, Spring, Pearland, The Woodlands, Sugar Land & League City.